Number of innovations would we stay on this site soon --- Number of innovations would we stay on this site soon.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Bollywood star and mother - daughter



Sarmila Tagore - soha Ali Khan
Bollywood actress, once the screen is shaking traditional janmasutre sarmila Tagore Tagore's son. The late Nawab Mansur Ali Khan, Begum pataudira. His daughter, a new generation of Bollywood actress soha Ali Khan. Mother - daughter's life has been acting janerai Bengali films. Developed in 1959 in Satyajit Ray's famous 'apura world' by silvery screen debut in the sarmilara. Then in 1964, the Kashmir conflict 'in the Bollywood and the acting. While the 2004 was already Srikkanth 'first film role, starring in the lotus clambering soha. That same year, the first Hindi film 'did mange More' - can be seen in him. Said the woman's sarmila, sohara have on my confidence. And that it will not, that will convey disrespect for the family. She's good as I'd like to let God '.
The mother and daughter soha said, 'I am the mother goodbye, that any decision issued by the mother's views. I made a lot of help. What the critics said, or even how I see it more important to me. I like the different kind of film I want to.
Tanuja - Kajol - tanisa
Bollywood stars once tanuja busy. Bollywood is known for his two daughters Kajol and tanisa face. The lamp itself has a separate location before. It's a busy time gharasansara katacchena. Renew with a low attendance in 1950 celebrating the stars of the film, but to enter fully tanuja 'chabili through. I was able to tanujara sobhana director. 'Elephant pal mera', 'double bird', 'new life companion, such as film acting tanujara kuraya appreciated. Kumar, 1963, in contrast to the best-of - the 'work in the Bengali film tanuja.Kumar and Chattopadhyay saumitra good guy with a pair of hits in the Bengali film actress. 'Princess', 'The World pare', 'the first leg of flowers' in the world. With his girls, my girls are quite independent. I do not have any in my nose galai. However, it is better to give advice.
Kajol played the first image, bekhudi '[1992] First super flop them. The image is not over 'Baazigar' after release. Shahrukh Khan and the pair began to work with, and then established himself in Bollywood with his acting skills as the number of stars. I byaktijibane lamp. He had two children have byastai. He said the mother, mother to all of my work. I love my mother.Another girl in the Bollywood tanujara tanisa they still try to continue. He said the mother - the inspiration for all e.

Hema Malini - esa Deol
He is sbapnakanya. In contrast to 1968, Raj kapurera 'ka sbapno merchant, and the image of Bollywood Hema Malini. 'My asana Hai' [1992] have had a picture of. He said the woman, every life is important to decide before I ask the esa. He now has a large. He now views itself to be dominated. He was mad after her mother, I am not considering career.
The 2000 was all she said koi puche 'esa Deol Bollywood started with. All suparadupara flop. He came alokachataya 'excess' of the image. Maniratnamera 'Youth' is the third in his acclaimed plays. And his mother, 'I think a lot of happy. I have the mother of this decision. But now I am myself, and I decide that I respect it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment