Number of innovations would we stay on this site soon --- Number of innovations would we stay on this site soon.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The name of the clouds nilagiri



Nilagiri. Namatai so nice that the name of the sunalei jayagatate visit. And when I heard about a lot of friends in the hope nilagirira prahara gunatama. One day I suddenly khalata away, they are going to Bandarban. Diameter, we take advantage of opportunities. Him go out for four days. Uncle - khalura Bandarban hill to the main purpose of monitoring the cultivation of tobacco, instead of yellow. But I think - had come with only nilagirike. However, at 7 pm, we push them to their car. Bandarban, about 314 km from the path. Time of six hours. We have five uncle, khalu, two siblings and I khalata afternoon namalama milanachari risorte. The knowledge of our guide, Mr. Chakma was khalura trusted employees. Bandarban Chakma people in the community.Nehatai polite and obliging people. I had to know, should not all go to the driver without nilagirite. Nilagirite and a half hours it takes to go. So he called for a review of the local language 'candera car, it just did. The driver, who almost daily nilena nilagirite tourists to visit. Breath of relief after a day at 7 pm at khalu to push us back to nilagirira. Most of our vehicles as Tempo or legunara candera. Rent of Rs 300 apiece. I called early voyages hatibandha Tripura villages, indigenous people of the village is very nice. I meander perotei immediate sailaprapata showers (four kilometers away from the city), the jingle of words already bajachila ears. We stopped by namalama. Uncle to the river, and this knowledge could sangu sailaprapata indulge drinking fountain mitaya needs.Tools candera car again. Is a thrilling way to start. Its plant is carechi caraka. I never stand on top of cars becoming ever namache down slope. However, even fear that the wrong way round so I'll keep the 300 fits below. Thanks to the driver on the local knowledge cacake khalu. Hill tribes of the most immediate baoma, pharukapara, marupara. About one hour to 14 km hilly way we Chimbuk paumchalama. We never lose the ugly cimbuke sightly. Chimbuk tower sites in Bangladesh. 500 ft above sea level to a height of one thousand. Even the broad green hill far away from the Bay of Bengal can be seen. A cekaposta Chimbuk Bangladesh Army. The hilly area of supervision. I just nilagiri, Thanchi, Ruma, the bagaleka and keokeradam. The army, with the car number and information Chimbuk cekaposte we push them back. I repeated the question to the green mountains Chimbuk jagate started 'nilagiri' Why is the name? 'Sabujagiri' be. We have way more than two hours together. One of the adventurous travel. So terrible and waved However, the way I did. We thrill. Finally, after more than 4 km driving route to our destination I paumchalama nilagiri. Nilagiri 00 ft above sea level, and from two to 56 km away from Bandarban town. The vehicle was so much disappointed. Khalata phelala my sister that, got a place, a storm is. We're going full-wringing. I can not see anyone kuyasaya. View into how the 'poor knowledge of hasalena and wait to hear him. We stood motionlessly railama. I was around to clean.My previous storm, no. Find gorgeous sunny Reading. We see the nature bakaruddha, charm. I think I read in the good state of the cloud. Around the hill of white cloud, Google cloud to fly to fly. Our house used to go mountain-cloud below the hill is a white sheet. I melt the clouds of golden sun shine in the cloud space. And the bright blue sky with white clouds into the blue tint to create a cloud of blue elakakei that the whole effort to create the country has had. This is nilagiri. Knowledge of his uncle burst into a cloud inside the barge was the first esei. We were surprised. We were inside the clouds so long! I wonder feelings grow. My sister and brother in the face of the songs are all geye running clouds. I'm just embarrassed. Bandarban, I wonder if those who do not nilagirite katatai not stupid, they will come. I see the director nayane steadfast nilagiri gaichi 'rain clouds hug the sun heseche tutih haha I'. Nilagirite night for the Cottage has the location.Three thousand to seven thousand and three VIP ratayapana chotagulora per room for two to four bedera's like. There are also some restaurants. We called the cumata kurahura marama khelama food that is cooked chickens in bamboo gitera. Nilagiri true that clouds the country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment