Number of innovations would we stay on this site soon --- Number of innovations would we stay on this site soon.

Friday, March 9, 2012

In the white mountains



Different hills. Harden his body, but not clumsy. There is no fellowship with the green trees. But the kingdom around the green. It looks like green paharaguloke glamorous woman. The color of the mountains labanyamayi fair website. Simply touch the hand of a white powder-like coating.Fitted with a hill to another hill. Jameche between two mountain rain water. However, we are focused paratei l. Water color, it's amazing. Its bluish green. Switzerland is an island of Aslam! I like the white paharaguloke shows.Do not fabricate it? Details of I do not have the answer. I have.Top of the mountain top uthi, I grew up in a green Empire. Related by all the tall mountains of Meghalaya. But little by little gereche neighborhood. Green, white egret dhanaksete dalabemdhe namache. There is a bamboo enclosure that houses the soil. Home inside the banana. Dulache kalapatagulo air pressure. The young trees in the shade by that. There beracche riding a cow - chagalagulo. I like to see the picture on the white mountains.Details of last year must have patience. I do not come into cinamatira White Mountains, is the key. Friends and I, with a lamp and a coalition around tied came saraminera me. Biraktamukhe takaya others.With a group of friends came birisirite bisbasahitya Center. Dikataya jamidarabari afternoon and a memorial boat manisinhera bhasai somesbarira chest. The full moon eclipse namatei partner. Moon light on the warm water mass jhampajhampi dalabedhe ø igdha. They lie in the resta phiratei oyaiemasira houses. Sadhyi around the dawn of a car?

We stand with the decision. The plan is not recovered with the local theater staff ratei Gopal. I can calakasaha four motorcycle. I see no options birisirike motorcycle.At 7 pm. I still ghumocche. We can push me in the white mountains. Durgapur upajelake phelatei back end of the road. It will be perote somesbarike. Argh! Mountains, rivers somesbarike the light of day. Thekeche somesbarira brown sand bar in the chest. Sadaphulera kasabagana carera inside. We encourage sibaganja gudara shore. Gudarara pro-oar in, or somesbari barsaya became furious.Memorials to perotei kamarakhalira hajam rasimanira mother. Pasadiye kamcarastati gone into the house ¬ agara Union. Where there are hills cinamatira. Dhanaksetera middle of the green with a metho way. We have come to rule the roads at the end edge of the dust.Why the name bagaura? The locals do not know. Hajam I actually stopped in front of our motorcycle. Mucaki burst have said, 'I walk competition. Details can be sunei big eyes.I hamtachi. We have a hill to see cinamatira testa. Minutes pamceka hamtatei a high hill in front of the eye. Opasake difficult to discern from this side. I have come to us from the white mountains in pheli paratei understand.We have many top of the hill beye dikataya. Find savings from the mountain looks nice. Have to wonder, our visibility in the hills above the border of Meghalaya came uthatei. I touched his scenes. I stood arm-in-arm in the hills. Peep some of the people in the middle of the mountains. We have a different tension. One, tall, very beautiful - the mountains lay terms convulse.Cinamati, water and nature scenes dazzle me, we nayabhirama. Matigulo mountain range in color. White, colored, yellow, violet, liver, blue. I can not juriye.Word on one side of the mountain people of our vision. A group of workers found the mountain matigulo continue. I can do visually. This is not katalei cinamatira khaniguloke not?Gopal away some information. Since 1957 he works in the soil uptake. Gopal pheli words, we sigh. If you take a hill that was once the country closer?I recommend dhali water. I sit up in the mountains of Meghalaya and white together. 'Aw, Snap, if I can totally paharataya. He had teamed our home. Click to comment click the word camera. We get back.I will be back. Stories of How the White Mountains. I think sumanake mass. Do not know when he might never see this is not petama. I can still remember the white mountains in a peaceful morning. I think they own it, you still have the mountains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment